Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas Swag: 2010 Bowman Chrome

What better time than a few days after Christmas to show off some of the cards I received as gifts. Actually, the only cards I received were contained in a 2010 Bowman Chrome blaster box. Each box only contains 24 cards. I received a precious checklist which gave me 25 cards. I was kind of disappointed with the contents of the box. This box sells for 20 bucks. I received a numbered Top 100 card of someone I never heard of. I also received a Yunel Escobar refractor. It really took me two days to realize that this card was a refractor. Either my eyes are terrible or Bowman needs to differentiate the refractors from the base cards a little more. So unless some of these kids make it big, this box was a bust. But that’s OK because these cards were a gift which makes them special in my mind.

1 comment:

  1. I'm the same way with refractors. Thank God they started putting the word "refractor" on the back so I can tell for sure.

    ReplyDelete