Friday, December 31, 2010

2010 Topps Orange Refractors

I purchased a lot of 2010 Topps Orange Refractor cards on eBay recently. For a grand total of 51 cents, I received James Shields, Lance Berkman, and Mark Teixiera. I really bought this lot for the Teixiera card. However, the Berkman card is a plus since he was a Yankee this year. I have been getting a lot of Berkman cards lately for some reason. I don’t buy packs or boxes of Topps Chrome since there are only 4 cards to a pack. Also the surface is not ideal for autographs if the opportunity arises. I really would have preferred a color other than orange but who am I to question Topps. The red in the Astros logo kind of clashes with the orange. These cards are not serial numbered which would have been nice even if it were numbered out of 1000 or 2000. But for less than a buck, how can I complain?

No comments:

Post a Comment