Saturday, May 1, 2010

Delmon Young Times 6

No, that's not the name of a new band. I'm now the proud owner of 6 2005 Bowman Delmon Young Jersey Cards. The cards actally feature Young's Futures Game jersey rather than his Ray jersey. The truth is I only wanted one, but I was able to pick up all 6 on eBay for $3.99. It was a good deal so I took it. I may sell or trade some of these. I like 2005 Bowman. I bought a box back in 05 and was satisfied. It's interesting how I ended up with 3 different color jersey swatches. Maybe I'll just keep the orange ones. I don't have too many orange jersey swatches. Young is no longer a Ray. He was traded to the Twins for Matt Garza and others. That trade was equally beneficial to both teams which is a rarity in a trade.

1 comment:

  1. Drop me an email if you decide to move one of these. I am a fan of Delmon's from his infamous Durham days. I have at least one Yankees relic (Clemens) you might be interested in.

    CCC

    ReplyDelete