Saturday, May 15, 2010

Contest Winnings Part 1


I received my prize from the contest hosted by BA Benny's Baseball Card Buffet today. I also received a bunch of cool Yankee cards in the package but I’ll save them for another post. So what was my prize? It was a 2009 Topps Finest Refractor Autograph of Kila Ka'aihue #23/75. This is my first letter patch card. The patch is manufactured just for the card. It was never used in a game or for any other purpose it would seems like. However, the back of the card clearly states this fact, so nobody is being misled. The card itself is really neat looking. I’m not sure how anybody could sign their name on the letter but it was done successfully. Ka'aihue has received limited playing time this year with the Royals. You would think the Royals could experiment more with different players in the lineup. I mean they’re not going anywhere this year. What do they have to lose? Anyway, much thanks for the contest and the cards. I will be showing off the rest of the swag shortly.

1 comment:

  1. I just got my prize from Benny today! I'll be posting it in a day or two.

    ReplyDelete