Saturday, December 12, 2009

Pack Break: 2007 Fleer Ultra

This is a pack of 2007 Fleer Ultra from my eBay lot. It only had 5 cards but I think I did OK. Keep in mind that this pack cost me about 60 cents.

Victor Martinez – Even though Martinez was traded to the Red Sox, I still like this card. Martinez is shown in his old Indians uniform which makes it OK. Plus, he is one of the best catchers in the game.

Jeremy Bonderman – Bonderman had a miserable 2009, but – well, there is no but. At his best, Bonderman stinks.
Nick Johnson – I like this card because Johnson is an ex-Yankee. He has had his share of injuries, but Johnson can be decent when healthy.
Mark Teixiera – This is the best card in the pack. Tex was the MVP of the Yankees and should have been league MVP. I don’t mind that he is featured in a Rangers uniform either.
Mike Piazza – This is a Faces of the Game insert. I can’t complain whenever I pull an insert. But, Piazza in an A’s uniform at the end of his career leaves a little to be desired.

No comments:

Post a Comment