Sunday, July 18, 2010

Pack Break: 2008 Topps

I purchased a pack of 2008 Topps on a recent trip to Dollar Tree. It was kind of an impulse purchase but the price was right. This was the only brand of baseball cards in stock so I took it. Anyway, here are the results.

- Ryan Howard
- Victor Martinez
- Alfredo Amezaga
- Marcus Giles
- Adrian Beltre

- Jimmy Rollins
- Josh Beckett
- Checklist (UGH!)
- Richie Sexson
- Mike Fontenot
- Ryan Dempster
I think I did pretty well for a buck. Ryan Howard was the best card in the pack. It was the first one I pulled out. By the way, why do checklists still exist? I hate them. They serve no purpose. Does anyone actually collect checklists? If so, let me know. I have a bunch of checklists that I would like to trade for anything. I actually hope this is the last pack of 2008 Topps I ever buy. I have yet to purchase a pack of 2010 Topps. I may just skip it altogether. Topps is starting to lose me when it comes to the base brand. I think I did OK for my one dollar investment though.

No comments:

Post a Comment