Tuesday, July 20, 2010

2010 Topps Silk: Geovany Soto


I purchased another Topps Silk card from an eBay seller. However, this is my first 2010 Topps Silk card. The card features Geovany Soto of the Cubs. It is serial numbered 23/50. I only paid $2.99 including shipping. Soto’s name was misspelled which may have made bidding a bit easier for me. I am starting to build quite a mini-collection of Silk cards. I think I like these cards because of the novelty of a card that is made of silk. The biggest change that I noticed on this year’s cards is the addition of text under the serial number which reads “2010 Topps Baseball Series 2 Silk Collection.” I would also like to see Topps add card numbers to each card. I am very happy with my purchase. I can’t wait to buy more 2010 Silk cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment