Friday, July 16, 2010

Arizona Diamondback Autographs


I purchased the six autographs pictured from an eBay seller for a grand total of $4.52 including shipping. I think I scored a pretty good deal. These are all Arizona Diamondback players. I got one autograph of Conor Jackson from 2004 Topps Pristine. I got two autographs of Miguel Montero – one from 2007 Moments & Milestones and one from 2007 Co-Signers. I got two cards of Ed Easley from 2008 Bowman Chrome. He is currently playing in the Diamondbacks system at Double-A. I also got a 2005 Bowman’s Best Auto of Edgar Varela. I don’t know who this is either. According to baseball-reference.com, he last played professionally in 2006 in the Marlins organization. Not a bad deal for the money. I have three certified autographs of bonafide Major Leaguers and three no name autos that can be sold on eBay at some point to recover some of the cost.

No comments:

Post a Comment