Saturday, April 10, 2010

eBay Mailbag: Washington Nationals

I purchased the five cards pictured above from a seller on eBay for a grand total of 33 cents. That's not a bad price, even though these are Nationals cards. I bought this lot for two reasons. First, I wanted to get the Ryan Zimmerman card. But also, I wanted to sample the 2010 Topps and Upper Deck offerings. Believe it or not, this is my first purchase of 2010 baseball cards. I am never an early bird when it comes to buying baseball cards. The first thing I notice is how obvious the lack of team logos is on the Upper Deck card. The Topps cards seem to be the expected Topps product. However, the Opening Day product seems to be too close to the regular Topps product. I wish the Opening Day cards had a matte finish for autograph purposes. In any event, I think I made good use of my money on this purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment