Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Trade with It's like having my own Card Shop

My latest trade package comes from Daniel of It's like having my own Card Shop. I sent him cards of the Diamondbacks and players with multiple bats. In turn, I received some nifty Yankees cards. My bounty is shown below.

2009 Goodwin Champions Joba Chamberlain, Derek Jeter, and Jorge Posada


2009 Topps Update Hairston, Gardner, Sabathia, Robertson, Posada, Jeter


Some ARod cards as well as a neat card of Mariano Rivera entering from the bullpen


I also picked up some cards of new Yankee Curtis Granderson. I plan on building up my collection of Granderson cards. So another trade is successfully executed. Thanks to Daniel for the cards. I look forward to trading with you again.

1 comment:

  1. It was a pleasure trading with you. Thanks for the cards and hope you enjoy yours!

    ReplyDelete