Tuesday, September 22, 2009

No Purchase Necessary Win from Upper Deck


I was surprised recently when I received a 2008 UD Football Heroes jersey card of Bob Sanders in the mail. I didn’t buy this card on eBay. I don’t even collect football cards. It turns out that I won the card through Upper Deck’s “No Purchase Necessary” program. I sent an entry for each Upper Deck brand several months ago. I even entered for non-baseball brands which explains how I wound up with this card. Anyone can enter at Upper Deck’s web site: http://sports.upperdeck.com/npn/ All that’s required is that each entrant sign up for a free account. I really like the design of the card and I really like jersey cards. But since I don’t collect football cards, I’ll probably end up trading or selling this card.

No comments:

Post a Comment