Thursday, September 24, 2009

For the Brian Giles fan...


My latest eBay purchase was 5 game-used cards for a total of $4.00 including shipping. All 5 cards feature Brian Giles. He is still technically playing although he has been on the DL most of the year. There are 4 bat cards and 1 jersey card. I know Giles is pretty much washed up but these are pretty nice looking cards for only 4 bucks. I think my favorite card of the lot is 2002 Fleer Names of the Game only because it’s a jersey card. I’m partial to jersey cards over bat cards. I also like the 2004 Donruss because Giles isn’t in a Pirates uniform. Also, the card is numbered 96/100. By the way, look at the 2001 Fleer Platinum RC Lumberjacks card. (Top Middle) That bat swatch is about to poke him in a bad place. Watch out Brian!!

No comments:

Post a Comment