Friday, January 8, 2016

2015 Topps Series 2 From the Dollar Store


The Topps base set is a lot a nice dinner.  Series 1 is the appetizer.  Much like filling up on bread and salad, I usually buy enough Series 1 to satisfy me for the entire year.  Series 2 is the main course.  It looks good, but I have had too much of the Series 1 product, so I only take a nibble.  The Update Series is the dessert.  I don't have any room for it, so I typically skip it.  I bought 8 packs of Series 2 at the dollar store.  This will probably be my only Series 2 that I buy.  My haul was rather ho-hum.  The highlight of the packs was the base card of hobby friend Pat Neshek, which comes in an attractive landscape format.  The only duplicates that I found were of Twins' infielder Danny Santana.  I got what I paid for.  No complaints. 

No comments:

Post a Comment