Tuesday, May 22, 2012

An Addition to My Alex Rodriguez Collection



My latest eBay purchase was a lot of 15 Alex Rodriguez cards.  Settle down all of you ARod and Yankee haters.  I paid $1.04 with shipping for the lot.  This is actually the first of two ARod lots that I bought.  I will show off the second lot in a later post.  These are mostly Mariner and Ranger cards but that’s OK.  I have been accumulating ARod cards over the past year or two for some reason.  Maybe I’ll sell them once he retires and buy a yacht with the proceeds.  Or maybe not.  But I paid less than 10 cents a card which is pretty good.  But the way, if you haters are looking to trade your ARod/Yankee cards away, let me know. 

1 comment:

  1. I gots a trade list with a few Yankees on it. (There are more lurking in my collection, trust me :)
    See what you think.

    http://thehomeofthebraves.blogspot.com/p/tradeable-cardboard-aka-trade-bait.html

    ReplyDelete