Thursday, April 14, 2011

2011 Topps Box Packs 23 and 24




Pack 23 of my 2011 Topps Box was a really good pack. The inserts included an ARod 60 Years of Topps, my second Andrew McCutchen Kimball Champions, and a ToppsTown Buster Posey card. The base cards were decent too.


Seth Smith


R.A. Dickey


Josh Johnson


Wins Leaders


Kevin Correia


Alexei Ramirez


Hank Conger



Pack 24 was an equally good pack. In fact, I think it was better. I got a Diamond Giveaway card, a Neil Walker Diamond card, and Dustin Pedroia ToppsTown card.


The base cards were:


Andrew Cashner


Gregor Blanco


Rickie Weeks


Pedro Ciriaco


Brett Gardner (Yankee!)


Jeremy Bonderman


Nelson Cruz


I don’t think I have any doubles of base cards yet. That’s pretty impressive. Overall, these were a really good pair of packs. The base cards were decent but the inserts were terrific.

1 comment:

  1. Two easy packs here.

    Pack 23 goes to Seth Smith, one of my favorites out of the whole set so far.

    Pack 24 goes to my man Nelson Cruz.

    ReplyDelete