Sunday, April 3, 2011

2011 Topps Box Pack 17 and 18




Pack 17 of my 2011 Topps Box contained base cards of Brad Lidge, Daniel Hudson, Chase Headley, Matt Lindstrom, John Danks, Pablo Sandoval, and Felix Hernandez. I might send the Hudson card off to get autographed TTM. The inserts were pretty decent. I got a Mark Teixeira 60 Years of Topps, Robinson Cano ToppsTown, and Michael Brantley Diamond card.



Pack 18 contained a Ryan Howard ToppsTown, History of Topps card, and a nifty Diamond Duos card of Jeter and Cano. That History of Topps card is the biggest waste of cardboard I’ve ever seen. I’ll trade that for 3 magic beans. The base cards included David Aardsma, Andres Torres, Tom Gorzelanny, Tim Hudson, Hunter Pence, Max Scherzer, and Michael Brantley. The Gorzelanny and Scherzer cards may be destined for a TTM auto. BTW, Scherzer really stunk it up today but so did Phil Hughes. Also, how did I wind up with 2 different Michael Brantley cards? Also, who is Michael Brantley?

1 comment:

  1. Pack 17, I give it to the Tex reprint because he's a Ranger.

    Pack 18 is tough...do I have to pick one? If so, I guess I'll go with Hunter Pence.

    ReplyDelete