Saturday, March 20, 2010

eBay Mailbag


I finally received my latest eBay purchase yesterday. It's a 2007 Topps Generation Now card of Justin Morneau #GN214. The card commemorates Morneau's 32nd of 34 home runs in 2006. I'm not really a fan of these Generation Now cards. There are too many of them. Do we really need a separate card for each home run or double hit by a player? Also, I really don't like the design. That black stripe on the bottom makes the card too dark. In fact, the base 2007 Topps cards are also too dark because they have too much black in the borders. So why did I buy this card? Well, it was only 6 cents with free shipping. How can you go wrong with that price?

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that is a deal. Though, I thought you were going to say that you were at the game, which could have been a good reason too.

    ReplyDelete