Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Yankee Stadium Legacy: Games 2071 & 2381

I recently purchased 2 2008 Upper Deck Yankee Stadium Legacy cards from a seller on eBay for the princely sum of 32 cents. I’m not a big fan of the YSL cards. There's just too many of them. Do we really need one card for each game played at Yankee Stadium? But these are Yankee cards and the price was right. The cards feature Yankee greats Phil Rizzuto and Allie Reynolds. Unfortunately, the Reynolds card has a slight ding due to a combination of a plain white envelope and both cards being inserted into the same top loader. But for 32 cents, I can’t complain.

1 comment:

  1. I, like you, feel there are too many YSL's to chase the set but I collect yankees too so when I can grab some of them on the cheap, I do

    ReplyDelete