Friday, November 6, 2015

2012 Topps Stickers Part 2

The rest of my 2012 Topps Sticker packs were relatively uneventful.  There aren't any parallels or inserts to look out for.  However, I did pick up cards of Mickey Mantle, Alex Rodriguez, and Derek Jeter.  I do have a few complaints.  First, many of these cards were damaged.  I don't know whether the retailer, Listia seller, or Topps is to blame on this one.  The cards do seem a little flimsy since they are actually stickers.  Second, there are way too many cards of team mascots.  Some of them don't even have names.  Finally, there are many cards which feature two team stickers on them.  That's fine, but don't put two card numbers on one card.  You can see the picture below.  It's confusing.  The price was right.  However, for similar money, I think I would prefer Topps Opening Day.  That's just my two cents. 


No comments:

Post a Comment