Sunday, February 9, 2014

Pack Break: 2009 Topps Chrome

I found an errant pack of 2009 Topps Chrome and figured it would be a decent pack to open on a cold winter day.  This pack originally was purchased as part of a repack.  I only get 7 cards, so let’s make them count.

5 Brad Lidge – former excellent and terrible pitcher depending on the vintage
122 Carlos Lee – also a recent retiree
W42 Ruben Tejada (WBC) – Star in Panama, Role player in the states


11 Erick Aybar (XFractor) – Not a big name, but definitely the pull of the pack
143 Adrian Gonzalez - meh
1 Alex Rodriguez – great pull in 2009 and I’m still happy to get it
124 Joe Nathan – new Tigers closer and a local product

I have certainly opened worse packs than this.  I got a parallel, an insert, and an ARod card.  That’s a decent pack. 

No comments:

Post a Comment