Monday, February 18, 2013

2013 Topps Pack Break



I finally opened my first pack of 2013 Topps.  I purchased a 50 card jumbo pack for the occasion.  My first card was that of Paul Konerko.  Other notables base card included Alex Rodriguez and Albert Pujols.  The rest of the base cards were decent.  


I like this year’s design.  The cards are clean and simple.  You have the player name, team name, and large photo on the front.  I’m a fan of the white background with team colored border.  This jumbo pack was full of inserts.  I like most of the inserts.  Although I could live with more current players and fewer retired players.  I especially like the emerald green parallels.  





 The Million Dollar contest doesn’t really interest me.  I have already resigned myself to the fact that I am not going to win the million dollars.  Needless to say my contest card is for trade.  Overall, I was pretty satisfied with this pack.  However, I don’t plan on buying much of this product.  I will probably save my money for Allen & Ginter or Topps Heritage. 

No comments:

Post a Comment