Saturday, March 5, 2011

2011 Topps Box: Pack 2


OK, so here is Pack Number 2 of my 2011 Topps Hobby Box. The base cards included Aaron Cook, Victor Martinez, Jered Weaver, Jayson Werth, and Peter Bourjos. (Who is Peter Bourjos?) Anyway, I also received a Diamond Duos card featuring Ty Cobb and class act Miguel Cabrera and a nifty looking ToppsTown card of Ryan Braun. I really don’t have too many Braun cards so this is a nice card. But wait, didn’t Topps short me a few cards? No. And here’s why.

That’s right. I got my one hit per box in the second pack. It’s a jersey card of Matt Garza. I could have done worse. I could have done better. Overall, it’s a pretty nice looking card. Now I’m faced with 34 packs of disappointment. Oh well.

1 comment:

  1. I don't know much about Peter Bourjos except he was a big part of the reason the Angels torched my Rangers last night. Card of the pack...gotta go with the relic even thought it's a boring white swatch.

    ReplyDelete