Wednesday, November 3, 2010

eBay Mailbag: Ricardo Rodriguez


I purchased a game-used jersey card from an eBay seller recently for a grand total of 65 cents. The card featured Ricardo Rodriguez from the 2001 Bowman Draft Picks set. My first task upon receiving this card in the mail was to determine who the heck this guy is. Thanks to baseball-reference.com, I discovered that this guy spent parts of 4 seasons in the big leagues with Cleveland and Texas. Although featured as a Dodger on the card, he never played for them in the big leagues. He didn’t do anything spectacular while in the majors, but he had his cup of coffee. Good for him. I should probably do this kind of research before bidding. But I can’t really complain. I got a game-used jersey card for some loose change.

No comments:

Post a Comment