Sunday, September 19, 2010

2005 Bowman Game-Used Jersey Cards


I recently purchased three 2005 Bowman Game-Used Jersey Cards from an eBay seller. The grand total came to $2.44 with shipping. The first card features Conor Jackson. Jackson is now playing for Oakland. Actually, he is on the disabled list again, so he is not really playing for anyone. Jackson spends a ton of time on the DL. The second card is Yusmeiro Petit. Petit came up in the Mets organization. He got some big league time with Florida and Arizona. He is currently in the Seattle farm system. The final card is that of Melvin Mora. Mora also came up in the Mets organization, but he spent most of his career with Baltimore. Mora is now playing with Colorado. When did that happen? I was not aware of that. Anyway, I think I got a pretty decent deal on this lot. I like 2005 Bowman and these cards are a good addition to the collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment