Tuesday, August 3, 2010

eBay Mailbag: Certified Autographs


The only thing better than a TTM autograph is a certified autograph, even if the autograph is on a sticker. For the record, in person autos fall in between the two. I purchased the six autographs pictured from an eBay seller for a grand total of $4.00 including shipping. I received two autos of Willy Taveras from 2004 Just. I will probably sell those to recover some of the cost. I think I will keep the rest of the cards. I received a 2005 UD Ultimate Signature card of Mike Morse. I also got two autographs of Beltran Perez. One is a 2007 Topps Chrome. The other is a 2007 Topps Co-Signers. The final card is a 2008 Topps Finest auto of Ross Detwiler. I think that one is my favorite. It is a blue refractor and it looks pretty cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment