Monday, November 16, 2009

Pack Break: 2007 Fleer Ultra

This pack is part of my eBay 60 cent per pack lot. It’s a pack of 2007 Fleer Ultra. Let’s see how I did:
51-Jeremy Sowers – So far, Sowers has had a disappointing career. I’ll probably try to get this card autographed TTM
99-Ben Sheets – Sheets was injured in 2009. If Sheets is healthy, he is a viable pitcher. Some team will take a cheap shot on him next year.
111-Boof Bonser – Bonser also missed 2009 due to an injury. He should be back with the Twins in 2010. This card will also be destined for a TTM autograph attempt.
139-Cole Hamels – Yet another pitcher to come out of this pack. At least it’s a decent name.
UIM3-Cal Ripken Jr. – This is the “pull” of the pack. How can you go wrong with a Cal Ripken insert?Overall, this was a decent pack. I could have done worse. You’ll notice the 4 base cards are all pitchers in the middle of their delivery. A little boring but I can’t complain. I only wish there were a little more than 5 cards per pack.

No comments:

Post a Comment