Wednesday, November 11, 2009

My 3 Favorite Autographs

The idea for this post comes from Dinged Corners. I’m showing off my 3 best autographed cards. And I’m sorry but one of them has a sticker on it. So without further delay, here are my favorite autographs in no particular order.



My first card is a 1993 Topps card of Chuck Knoblauch signed in blue. This was the first card I ever received signed through the mail. I hate landscape oriented cards but the card looks nice anyway. I sent this card out way back in 1999. I think I’m getting old.




The next card is a 2006 Fleer card of Mariano Rivera. I received this TTM by sending to the Yankees spring training facility. Why do I love this card? Because it has the autograph of the greatest closer in the history of baseball. He also happens to be a Yankee. Enough said.


The final auto is a sticker. But I have a story to go with it. This is a 2007 UD Black Adrian Gonzalez autograph numbered 20/25. This card is special because I won it from Pat Neshek through a contest on his website. Also, he wrote an article about his box break which consisted of 2 cards. Check out the link: http://mlb.mlb.com/pa/news/article.jsp?ymd=20071220&content_id=2334394&vkey=mlbpa_news&fext=.jsp

No comments:

Post a Comment