Tuesday, November 3, 2009

An Open Letter to FOX Sports

Dear Fox Sports:
Your baseball coverage is awful. Your commentators are boring and lack general baseball knowledge. I'm not the only person who feels this way. In fact, every baseball fan I know regardless of team loyalty feels this way. Also, I have been unable to see the end of playoff games due to late start times. You see, my boss wants me to be on time for some crazy reason. This means I need at least 8 hours of sleep in order to be productive the next day. Here's how to fix the playoffs. First, fire Tim McCarver and Joe Buck. And demote Ken Rosenthal to the groundscrew. Replace them with the local announcers from the home team. I'm sure there is a way to do this. Next, start weekday games at 7:00PM and weekend games at 1:00PM. I don't care how much ad revenue you stand to lose. Finally, cut out the lengthy pre-game show and any other non-baseball activities. I trust these changes will be in place for the 2010 playoffs. Thank you for your consideration.
Respectfully yours,
Every Baseball Fan in America

No comments:

Post a Comment